Grand Wagoneer by Classic Gentleman, leading buyer, restorer and seller of low mile, excellent condition Grand Wagoneers, presents this yacht club special 1989 Dark Baltic Blue Metallic Grand. She comes to us straight out of the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Her previous owner was an industrialist that happened to be the commodore of America’s most prestigious yacht club. There isn’t a more appropriate classic vehicle in the world for a commodore than a dark blue Grand Wagoneer woody.
Her former owner fully sorted a beautiful cosmetic restoration back in 2017 with only a thousand miles driven since completion.
- Full exterior repaint in the original Dark Baltic Blue Metallic
- New wood siding & wood trim installed with just a couple very slight wear marks evident near the gas filler cap
- New front grill frame
- Wheels refinished within the last several years with only minor wear since being done
- New floor carpeting installed with custom Grand Wagoneer floor mats
- New headliner fitted
- New front seat coverings, probably the nicest we have ever come across. The rear seats, like in most cars, received very little years over the years and are still original and near excellent. There is a very sight fabric insert shade difference between the front and rear seats.
Prior extensive mechanical & electrical works were completed including:
- Removal of the factory carburetor and installation of electronic fuel injection…a major enhancement. (A $3,000.00 parts & labor improvement)
- Rebuild of the transmission
- Full mechanical review and extensive works sorting
The power options, with the exception of the rubbish factory cruise control, are all functioning as they should and include: air conditioning, original AM/FM/Cassette radio, all 5 power windows, power seats and power mirrors and power door locks.
Carfax and Autocheck confirm the low miles of 121,092 (which works out to just 4,000 miles per year), with all those miles occurring in a road salt free state, apart from the summer use only East Coast stint of under 2,000 miles total. Also important, no accidents have been reported against this Grand.
Why buy from a Grand Wagoneer specialist? For us the answer is simple- our entire focus is on Grand Wagoneers and we know these unique vehicles inside and out. When you purchase a Classic Gentleman Wagoneer it has been thoroughly inspected and all necessary work completed by professional mechanics, some with over forty years of Wagoneer experience.
Remember the average age of these vehicles is thirty years more or less, and even with loving care many mechanical parts have aged and worn accordingly. Purchase a Wagoneer from a source other than a specialist and odds are that you may experience servicing and repair costs that may dampen your joy and enthusiasm for that Wagoneer that you always wanted. You may only own one of these in your lifetime, while we buy, fully sort and sell dozens and dozens per year. That is a lot of practice and when a Classic Gentleman Grand Wagoneer arrives at your home, it is a special occasion. It will be in beautiful condition and ready to drive and enjoy. Yes, our sales are as-is, but as you will see from our detailed service invoices, she has been looked after from nose to tail. Our goal is to see that the joy and enthusiasm of Grand Wagoneer ownership begins immediately with your purchase and that it will be there for years to come.
Be sure to have a look at our website’s recommendation page where you can see first hand the positive experiences of a worldwide assortment of named buyers. We deal honestly and work hard to insure a happy buyer. You will never be pressured or chased for a sale but given all the time needed to insure if a purchase is right for you. Guided by these principals, our modestly sized niche dealership has built a loyal and devoted customer base spanning 5 continents.
You are welcome to ring 724-996-1288 for a cordial discussion regarding this example or any other in our current or soon to be on offer extensive inventory.